Total team members: 3-5
- Participants will register in teams of 3-5 people. Each team will be allotted a PC.
- For the duration of the game, each team will be allowed to carry 1 mobile phone with an app that will be provided to them.
- The game consists of 5 levels.
- Each level will be divided into 3 parts.
- A coding puzzle will be given to the participants, on solving which they’ll get the clue to a location within the university campus.
- The participants will go to the given location and find a hidden QR code.
- On scanning the QR code, a theme based question will be revealed. The answer to this riddle will be the password to unlock the next level.
- This password will have to be entered on the QR app as well as the respective PC.
- The team to decode all the levels first wins!
- Out of the 3-5 members, 1-2 people should always be seated at the PC, solving the coding puzzles. Rest of the team members will go to respective locations to find the hidden QR codes.
- Team members can interchange their position after each level.
- The Puzzles include various logical, coding questions, error detection, and Theme based puzzles.
- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker will take place to determine the winner.