NO. OF PARTICIPANTS IN ONE TEAM : min 2 and max 4
- Maximum power supply : 24 V.
- Maximum size of bot: 30cm×20cm× 15 cm.
- The bot can be wired or wireless. In case of wired robot, length of wire should not be greater than 5m. In case the robot is wireless or has sensors, it should have only a few sensors that are necessary such as ultrasonic sensor and bluetooth module.
- Weight of Robot should not exceed 6 kg.
- Ready-made robots are not allowed, they should be self constructed.
- The robot should not damage the arena and should not leave behind any of its parts before the run.
- Penalty points will be awarded for:
1.Touching the bot to reposition it
2.Touching the walls of the maze.
- Judge's decision will be considered final.
- The final destination will have a flag. The bot has to reach the flag. The team who does this in the minimum time will be the winning team.
- The team should carry their own extension boards .
- Any team who enters the competition area without its turn will be disqualified.
- Use of mobile phones for recording will not be allowed. Teams are advised to keep their mobile phones aside except the ones who are operating the robot with the mobiles, that too limited use is allowed. If at any point, teams try to use phones for recording, they will be disqualified immediately.