NO. OF PARTICIPANTS IN ONE TEAM : min 2 and max 4
- There will be packets containing some electronic components. These packets will be numbered. The teams have to pick a chit from the bowl and the number written on it will represent their packet.
- The teams must bring their own Arduino boards and breadboard for the event. Other components will be provided to the team.
- ROUND 1 : The teams have to formulate an idea for a prototype that can be made using the components present in the packet only. The idea should be creative and has to be presented as a writeup on 1 A4 sheet. The teams will be given 1 hour for this round.
- Top teams will be selected for Round 2 based on their idea by the judges.
- ROUND 2 : The teams selected will have to build a prototype of their idea along with a powerpoint presentation. The team will be given 3 hours for this.
- After 3 hours, the teams have to present their working model and presentation to the judges.
- Final decision depends on the judges.
Judging criteria :
2.Impact and real-life application
3.Creativity and spontaneity