NO. OF PARTICIPANTS IN ONE TEAM : 2 Max
- The participants will be asked to pick up a chit containing a 5 digit code.
- After picking up the code, they will have to rotate the wheel and select the question chit from the bowl with the same number as obtained from the wheel.
- The answer is between 0-9. The participants will have to answer the question within 90 seconds. The time starts once they open the question chit.
- But the game has a twist. The questions being asked are all based on your LUCK.
- If the answer is correct and is present in the code, then it is striked off the code. There will be 5 rounds giving you the opportunity to strike off maximum number of digits.
- If you have strong LUCK, your answer will result into a digit which is present in your code.
- The team with maximum number of striked digits will be declared as the winner.
- Use of mobile phone is not allowed.