NO. OF PARTICIPANTS IN ONE TEAM : max 4
- Themes and resources for the hackathon will be released on 8th October.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent a confirmation mail by 9th October.
- By the end of the hackathon, you should be able to present a cool hack(be it an app, a website, a VR etc.) that uses an application of AI or ML or Data Science, etc and is relevant to the themes released. Only sky is the limit to your what you can come up with!!.
- The decision of organizers is final for selecting the teams for the event.
- Do not use another team's source code. We strictly adhere to Plagiarism guidelines.
- There will be 3 evaluation rounds.
- After every evaluation round, scores will be awarded to respective teams.
- The decision of judges is final for determining prizes and awards.
- Please comply with all instructions given by DataHack organizers.